Personal Trainer Position Available
“If you have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude and a Few Basic Fitness Skills,
I have a Fulfilling Personal Training Position just for you!”
Dear Prospective Fitness Trainer,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope you have precisely what I need in a fitness trainer and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
Personal Trainer, excellent attitude, people person, growth opportunities.
So let me tell you about us, our company, and the Fitness Coaching position.
Our facility is dedicated to helping women and men achieve their health and fitness goals through customized nutrition and fitness programs.
And business is booming!
I’m looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to start training some of our current clients.
Our facility is located at 36 Bombardier Road, Milton, Vermont.
We currently offer one-on-one customized nutrition and fitness programs, group coaching classes, and nutrition counseling, which educate, motivate, and support men, women, and teens to improve their health and fitness.
If you are hired for this coaching position, you’ll begin coaching clients in the health club on a part-time basis and when you prove your worth you will progress to full-time, depending on scheduling.
Bottom line: You’ll get training clients, floor hours. You will be an employee of Ultimate Fitness and have the opportunity to move up (and go full-time) after a 90-day trial period. My facility offers a casual, fun environment, nice training equipment. You will have the opportunity to learn using the proven success tools we have developed over the last 26 years.
We are very fair, respectful, and appreciative. I like having fun providing highly valuable fitness services and products. You will be compensated fairly and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others because that’s what we do at Ultimate Fitness Inc.
Tasks You’ll Be Expected to Perform
- Develop comprehensive health and fitness programs for clients. You’ll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programs, but you’ll have the flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge.
- Tracking client progress. To ensure a client’s success in our programs, you’ll need to track weekly progress, current successes and challenges, review client nutrition and exercise log worksheets, and more on a weekly basis. It will be your job to hold a client accountable to his/her health and fitness program to ensure the best results possible.
- Perform fitness evaluations. Ideally, you’ll have some fitness assessment skills and can test for: body composition, body weight, girth measurements, blood pressure, heart rate, and various strength and flexibility tests. You do not need previous experience, but if you do it is a bonus.
- Coach clients through customized programs. You’ll be responsible for weekly exercise sessions and keeping detailed weekly progress reports on the clients you’re working with. If a client is having challenges throughout his/her program, you’ll coach and motivate them, making appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
- Demonstrate proper exercise instruction. This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc.) and be able to provide appropriate exercises for client’s goals.
- Provide ongoing health and fitness education. Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a fitness coach to provide your clients with health and fitness education on various topics that empower them to lead healthy lives forever. You’ll be provided with educational tools and resources, be expected to study them, and speak about them with your clients. We also spend time covering this in our weekly staff meetings.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- Good communication skills. You will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone. You must also know how to conduct yourself professionally and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- People skills and personality. You must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above, you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting environment and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
- Health and fitness education. You do not need personal training experience, but you should have a working knowledge of health and fitness.
- National Personal Training Certification
- CPR Qualification
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply if you have a true passion):
- Previous personal training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
- Basic nutrition knowledge
- Kinesiology degree
How to Apply
- If this job sounds like a good fit for you, then complete the web form below and we will be in contact with you.
- We will not respond to phone calls inquiring about the position just follow the instructions above.